Sunday, July 21, 2013

Might be quiet around here for the next couple of weeks...

We are headed out tomorrow on a partial work trip for my husband - partial vacation for the next two weeks.  Our internet access is likely to be limited, so it will be a couple of weeks before you hear from me again!   Hope your summer is going well, and look forward to chatting with you when we get back!   (For real - looks like the commenting issues I was having have been resolved, so I do look forward to really being able to chat with you all again!)

1 comment:

  1. Have a good break! Its always good to take a break and become refreshed.

    I enjoy your blog and wanted to share the Super Sweet Blog Award with you! Please follow this link for the award. This is not spam! :-) http://www.gardentenders.blogspot.com/2013/07/super-sweet.html

    ReplyDelete