Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Little Blogging Break

I have so many thoughts swirling around in my brain that I have been wanting to share in this space, but I am also coming to realize I am in a season of needing to more diligently apply some of the thoughts I've pondered about atmosphere and habit training.   For that reason, I think I need to step back from this space for a few weeks to give myself some time to re-establish some needed routines in our home.  So, if it's a little quiet around here, that's why!  I have a couple of guest posts that will be posted at Afterthoughts next week, and I'll pop in and let you know when those go live.  (And if you haven't checked out the first part of her 31 Days of CM series, don't wait until next week to click over, just go do it now!) Otherwise, I'll look forward to chatting with you next month, Lord willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment